Saturday, February 26, 2011

There are no words

To even tell you what this latest hit feels like.

 I started this blog last night as sleep was hard to find the "List" was shrinking at alarming rates ( 3 referrals in one day )  and I thought I guess if there was ever a time to blog it had arrived.

And now...... less than 24 hours ( or one court day later in Ethiopia )

 I cant even find the words to tell you what my heart feels like, how could I be this close and fall so hard  someone at work said to me" If you knew it was going to be like this would you still have adopted "

 She is my daughter,   I wanted to scream what choice do I have, she stole my heart long ago she lives here even if she is not home, How do you ever explain that to anyone ?

Seeing as this will not make much sense at all bottom line is I am not strong and I am cracking and maybe you can make a miracle happen and find some judges and staff for the court house in Ethiopia cause this time it hurts to much to even write about.

1 comment:

  1. I know Shannon...I know, I really do, why does it have to be such a battle? I dont know why either but our children are worth the fight. Thank you SO much for posting on my blog and sending your prayers and warm thoughts. God uses people who dont even know eachother to take care of eachother, His children. Hopefully sleep comes ot you tonight...

    ReplyDelete